Skip to main content
- To achieve and maintain 95-100% result at the SSC Board examination.
- To get at least five students get more than 90% mark in board examination.
- To achieve 100% academic result from V to VIII.
- To achieve merits for students at the scholarship, NTS, MTS, Drawing grade Intermediate and Elementary examination.
- To ensure optimum participation of students in the co-curricular and extra-curricular activities (50% to 60%).
- To provide extra coaching to the students in sports so that at least two students reach the Taluka /District/National levels.
- To organize NCC Scout and Guide Camps, Picnics, Excursions, Documentary movies. (At least one for each event every year)
- To evaluate the progress of the students through internal exam and informing the same to the parents. (Unit tests, first and second summative.)
- To dispose any complaint from students, teachers, staff members and parents within a weak.